PASEO DE REDING Nº 43 BAJO DCHA
CIF: B-93 450 468
Telephone at the office(0034) 952 398 735
Mobile (0034) 606 144 210
Trademark: TURAVANSUR S.L.
Charter Isla is a registered trademark and also a web domain, owned by TURAVANSUR S.L., with a legal address at Paseo de Reding No. 43 Bajo Dcha., Zip code 29016 Malaga (Spain), registered in the trade register of Málaga and which is dedicated to the management of booking and rental of recreation boats, both own and other shipowners. The services provided by vessels of other shipowners are managed by their owners, these being part of the contract signed between client and owner. Turavansur S.L. manages the booking and performs the collection of payments in all negotiations made through this website.
The contract of any service provided or managed by Charter Isla or TURAVANSUR S.L., is subject to these terms and conditions.
The lease of the boat is made between the client and the owner or operator of the boat in the event that this does not belong to TURAVANSUR, so latter is not intervening or being part of the contract.
The final service provider is the owner of the boat or, where appropriate, the agency or broker responsible for the management, who will be responsible for compliance with all regulations and requirements of both boat and crew.
and requirements of both boat and crew.
The customer accepts that by force majeure (breakdown, weather, availability, etc.) would not have the chosen boat, in which case it will be offered a boat of equal or superior characteristics as an alternative or a full refund of the amount received at the moment.
The data displayed on this website are in good faith, with information from internal and external sources of society itself, therefore all of these could not be checked by Turavansur S.L. Due to the large amount of displayed information, it is possible that some data or texts can not be updated. The rates and photographs of the boats are purely informative, they do not form part of any contractual agreement and the content can be changed without previous notice.
The personal information you provide to us voluntarily are included and treated in a file, automated or not, for which it is responsible TURAVANSUR SL, against which you can exercise, by writing to the above address, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data. All of this is in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, from December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
Among the obligations of the customer we can list the following:
- Provide accurate information on all the data requested.
- Authorize to Charter Island (Turavansur S.L.), the sending of data of passengers and crew to the owner or operator of the boat.
- Provide and facilitate information regarding the nautical qualifications required for the chosen boat.
- Pay all required services, which are not included in the lease or rental of the boat (mooring in ports other than the base, buoys, etc.).
- To inform immediately to Charter Island or Turavansur S.L., about any incident or anomaly detected at the boat.
- It promises to make good use of the boat and to answer for any defect or damage that could be caused and which are not covered by the insurance of the boat.
- If there is not a free mooring port for boarding passengers and the skipper changes the boarding to a near area by using the dinghy, customers accept this means of transport.
- It is also agree that the day of sailing could end at the discretion of the captain of the boat, by looking for a shelter or refuge in a safe area, if it considers that the safety of the boat and its passengers is compromised.
The PAYMENT METHODS, which have been made available to the customer for payment of services received by Charter Island or Turavansur S.L., they are safe and are available in the current account that the corporation has available at Santander Bank, Malaga, or at the payment platform that we provide for credit card payments.
Meanwhile the OWNER expressly undertakes:
- To make available to the customer the agreed boat or a similar, in perfect working order and equipped with all the accessories included in the agreed budget.
- Being in possession of licenses and certifications that enable the development of the provision of services for both boat and crew.
- Have an accident insurance for the boat and also for passengers.
- It promises to show documentation that customer could require.
Turavansur S.L. has hired the services of virtual POV with ‘Santander Elavon’ and, complying with the rules, we inform you that we do not sell goods and all services we sell are legally declared in the administrations of Spain.
Any claims will be sent in writing to the postal address of Turavansur S.L.
Any disputes shall be expressly submitted to the jurisdiction and competences of the Marine authorities, or in its case to the courts of Malaga (Spain) and being subjects to the Spanish law.