The sailboat ‘Beneteau Oceanis 50’, christened as “Agata”, is a fantastic sailboat which has all the onboard amenities and has an excellent performance at sea. This boat is equipped with all the comforts to not miss anything during your family vacation. It has a large living room with convertible table, fully equipped kitchen, six cabins of which four of them are double, one as a bunk with two beds and other separate for the skipper at bow, three full bathrooms, chart table, engine compartment and anchors compartment. It also has a great length and beam thus it attaches great indoor and outdoor livability that will make every boater enjoys a comfortable stay during the trip.
From Charter Isla, we think of everything, so, if you hire this boat you will have a dinghy for your trips to the beach, and also there are other water toys for the enjoyment of children and adults.
A captain with thousands of leagues of experience in their sails: official qualifications to embark up to 12 people and knowledge of each cove and ocean current of the Balearic Islands.This sailboat can be rented without skipper, provided you have the required certifications and experience.
- Boat insurance
- Leisure equipment
- 2 weeks 5%disc
- 3 weeks 10%disc
- +4 weeks 15%disc
Length: 15,10 m
Beam: 4,89 m
Draught: 2,10 m
Engine/Power: Yanmar 75 hp
Consumption average: between 4 and 6 L/H
Cruising speed: about 8 knots
Sail area: 115,80 m2
Water tank: 565 L
Fuel Tank: 235 L
Double cabins/bathrooms: 5+1/3
Table in bathtub with box
Hot water shower bath
Specifications of the boat
Insurance policy for travelers
VHF-GPS and Plotter
Windex, probe and slide
Dinghy with petrol engine
Fixed radio transmitter with disstres
Portable radio transmitter
Double wheel rudder
220V electrical connector.
Acoustic fog detector
Disconnect for batteries
Electric bilge pump and manual
Electric windlass for main anchor
Audible beeper for low battery charge
Mainsail with lazy bag
CD Player with USB connector
Furling Genoa sail
EPIRB (Emergency position-indicating radiobeacon station)
Lifebuoy ring with lights
First aid kit
Navigation charts of the area
Protractor, compass, pencil, ruler, rubber
Boat insurance all risk (franchise 900 euros)
Insurance policy for travelers
Kitchen with gas hob
Sink with hot and cold water
Kitchen accessories for 10 people
Cleaning brushes and hose
Coffee maker / Tea maker
Furniture for storing
Full bedding, sheets, pillows, comforters, towels, etc. (Included in the rent of sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 50) and padded cushions for the bathtub (15 euros per person).
nautical guides in the area
Nautical equipment guides and graphical information about bars, beaches, etc.
*Incluide in the rent sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 50.
Rate of the Beneteau Oceanis 50 for every season
01/01 - 28/04
29/04 - 02/06 30/09 - 27/10
03/06 - 30/06
01/07 - 28/07
29/07 - 01/09
* Annual rates
Ask for information
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Mooring in ports.
- Gas and Fuel. The fuel used is not included in the price, but what we usually spend for a week in sailboats and catamarans is not very significant amount, that ranges between 100 and 120 euros, depending on the use made of the engine.
- Consumption is specified in the relevant data sheet.
- Pack Comfort that includes dinghy, final clean, linens and towels. (300€/week)
CREW AND OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Skipper (150€ per day)
- 50% with booking and 50% before boarding.
- Skippered boats are without deposit and 2000 euros of deposit for boats without skipper.
- Must have the certificate (PER in Spain) or equivalent and have the experience required in this type of boat. You can also take the first day with skipper.
IN WEEKLY RENTALS, LOADING AND UNLOADING:
- The weeks are organized from Saturday to Saturday.
- The schedule for boarding is Saturday at 16:00. In the event that customers arrive to Ibiza before that time and the boat is already clean, then we will try to do everything possible to embark before 16:00.
- The departure time is the next Saturday before 09:00, but the night before the boat should return to the agreed starting point.
- The boarding and disembarking can be done in the port chosen whenever you have the availability, otherwise it can be performed by the dinghy in the nearest area.