Tour ‘Mallorca in one day’
This route is of approximately 8 hours and the departure is from the port of Palma. You can choose what you want to visit or we can make a suggestion: Southern Mallorca has a large number of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, so that, this is one of the boat tours more requested in Mallorca.
We have the best entertainment equipment: snorkel, paddle surfing, etc. Also, you can take your first steps into the world of sailing or perfect your knowledge. CHARTER ISLA fits to your needs.
Tour ‘Mallorca Sunset’
We left the port of Palma, sailing until anchoring in calm waters, where you can enjoy a swim watching the sunset in the company of your friends or couple. After a glass of champagne, courtesy of CHARTER ISLA, we return quietly to the port of Palma. This is one of the boat trips in Mallorca ideal for romantic getaways.
Tour ‘Around Mallorca’ (7 days tour).
- Port of Palma – Cabrera Island (National Park)
- Cabrera Island – Porto Petro
- Porto Petro – Cala Ratjada
- Cala Ratjada – Formentor Beach
- Formentor Beach – Port of Soller
- Port of Soller – Port of Andratx
- Port of Andratx – Port of Palma
On this route we will travel approximately 220 nautical miles, an average of 32 miles a day. It is one of the quieter boat trips in Mallorca, with many secure areas where you can meet the entire coastline of the island of Mallorca. If you wish, you can spend the night on board, mooring in ports and thus, you can know its cities, its environment and its people.
Tour ‘Mallorca in depth’ (7 days tour)
1. Port of Palma – Port of Palma
2. Port of Palma – Cabrera Island
3. Cabrera Island – Cabrera Island
4. Cabrera Island – Porto Petro
5. Porto Petro – Es Trenc Cove
6. Es Trenc Cove – Port of Andratx
7. Port of Andratx – Port of Palma
On this route predominates over all, the time, to contemplate the beauty of the areas we visited, practice snorkel or paddle surf or watch dusk and dawn on an island without inhabitants, enjoying its crystal clear waters, fauna and coves. This is one of the boat tours in Mallorca preferred by adventurers and sports lovers.